2022 Business Continuity Planning Workshop
The workshop will provide the participants an opportunity to:
- Learn about the proper response by citizens to an armed intruder incident.
- Hear about the best practices from subject matter experts on what organizations should have in place to allow a more effective response by Police.
- Receive an overview on the recovery aspects to an armed intruder incident.
- Learn about the latest weapon detection systems to identify and prevent a mass shooter from getting into your facility.
- Learn the Stop the Bleed training for hemorrhage control techniques.
- Network with other regional safety and security professionals.
|Event Date||09-22-2022 10:00 am|
|Event End Date||09-22-2022 3:00 pm|
|Location||Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center|