Welcome to the new page for Local Emergency Management Coordinators, Local EMCs.
Lancaster County is made up of 60 municipalities. Each municipality has an elected local emergency management coordinator, who often acts as a volunteer. More information about the roles and responsibilities of local EMCs can be found in PA Title 35.
Here you can:
- Upload special event plans
- Submit shelter locations in your municipality
- Submit input for the Hazard Mitigation Plan
- View the PIERS Reportable Incident Types
- Review standing requests from LEMA for your day-to-day operations
- Submit improvement suggestions to our office to help us better support local EMCs
For information on Monthly EMC Training please access the training calendar or contact Brett Fassnacht with additional questions.