Those who live in a community know it best. This is why volunteerism is important on a local level. Volunteering provides an enriching experience for those who have the ability to donate their time and skills.
Where can I Volunteer?
- Lancaster Emergency Management Agency EOC
- Community Emergency Response Team, CERT
- Pennsylvania Volunteers Active in Disasters, PAVOAD
- Critical Incident Stress Management, CISM
- Medical Reserve Corps, MRC
- County Animal Response Team, CART
How can volunteering benefit me?
- Connect you to others
- Is good for your mind and body
- Learn new skills
- Try new activities
- Provides a sense of purpose and community
Links for Volunteers: